Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can i find the best salon here in Philippines which offers an affordable price for hair rebonding?

I want my hair to undergo rebond coz I have a thick hair. I can't wear the clothes that i want coz i i can't syle my hair. It's thick and wavy... I don't know where to find the best salon here in Cagayan de Oro or Davao... please help me...Where can i find the best salon here in Philippines which offers an affordable price for hair rebonding?
hey try at tony and jackie in pasong tamo makati,its a korean hair salon and their famous with hair rebonding for as low as 4000pesos and above.i used to go there weekly,the hairstylist is korean and they're really greatWhere can i find the best salon here in Philippines which offers an affordable price for hair rebonding?
try david's salon..its the best coz my hair was also rebonded there and ithe price is not that high.....

No comments:

Post a Comment