Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I go to a salon to get my hair dyed and tell the stylist to use a box dye instead of her mixing up one?

here's the thing...my stylist is kinda old and she might not be hip to the color i want so if i tell her to use a box color i know i will be in the color range that i want. i have naturally black hair and i want to dye it darkest brown and use a #2 color hair weave.Can I go to a salon to get my hair dyed and tell the stylist to use a box dye instead of her mixing up one?
Last year, I got pink streaks in my hair, like Avril Lavigne. I was worried about the same thing you were. But the hairstylist came out with a bunch of mixed colors and pictures of how they would look on my color hair, and I got to pick the shade. That was at Changes salon. Just ask the stylist to show you the shade before she puts it in your hair. Don't ask her to use the box stuff. You can do that at home, and plus, it's rude. Best Wishes :)Can I go to a salon to get my hair dyed and tell the stylist to use a box dye instead of her mixing up one?
definitely. the hair stylists should do whatever you want, cuz its your hair. they should listen to you, and be flexible with whatever you want.
get a new hairstylist.


especially if you are lightening your hair, you dont want to use a box dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment