Monday, December 21, 2009

When you go to the salon and ask for permanant wavy hair, how do they do it?

And I am wondering if it will really ruin my hair.. Or will it be fine if I just treat my hair right with using the right shampoos and stuff.. I want to know what the whole process is also (do they curl your hair how you want it and then put chemicals in it to make it permanant..) And can I still have my bangs straight after the perm? Or do I have to straighten it everyday. ThanksWhen you go to the salon and ask for permanant wavy hair, how do they do it?
They basically will be giving you a perm - the wavy curl will come from a bigger rod and a perm solution.





It is damaging but treat your hair well before and after the process and you should be fine - but only use professional products to moisturize and treat.





Yes for sure you can straighten your hair any time after the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment