Monday, December 21, 2009

If you get your hair colored at a salon and then you want to color it urself do you have to use the same brand?

I got my hair colored at a salon about 3 months ago and now my roots are growing in and it makes my hair look oily so i want to dye my hair again with my own dye that i bought at the store but my mom says you have to use the same brand, is that true?


If you get your hair colored at a salon and then you want to color it urself do you have to use the same brand?
If you had showed the color that you got done a few months ago in your question here someone might have been able to make a suggestion.





They make conversion charts... when someone comes in my salon and lets say they just move here and they tell me what they had been using or have been having done at another salon... I have charts that tell you that if you used ???? you can use ???? and get the same results... so your mom is wrong.





hope this helped;-)))If you get your hair colored at a salon and then you want to color it urself do you have to use the same brand?
No, As long as you can match the color..Besides most likely..You won't be able to get the brand they use, in any store.

No comments:

Post a Comment