Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should I buy the hairdo Salon Clip-In Hair from Jessica Simpson-19';L Layered Straight Extensions?

Is it worth its money? Can I still curl and straight the extensions?Should I buy the hairdo Salon Clip-In Hair from Jessica Simpson-19';L Layered Straight Extensions?
I have a few of them and I absolutely love them. You can't curl or straighten them. You have to get both if you want to wear your hair both ways. I think they are def worth the money. Just don't play with it to much ..... it will frizz out. But if you just put it in and don't mess with them they are fabulous. I have had the 23'; long on for over a year. I don't wear mine a ton but i do love when i wear them.





I think you will be happy....I actually just almost bought the 19'; but my hair is just a little longer than that already so it didn't work but it is super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment