Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm looking for a name for my new hair salon?

i'm opening my own hair salon. it is very small. i plan on making it very cute and quaint. thinking of naming it ';Limelite Hair and Nail Studio';. painting some of the interior a very pale lime green, with some white. decorating with crystal chandeliers and such. what do you think of that name for a salon? any other suggestions? it is quite small. do not want a hair name for it.I'm looking for a name for my new hair salon?
salonizer studioI'm looking for a name for my new hair salon?
hairport
What about Stylin Studios. Or Petite Hair.
I like Limelite. its cute.
Limelite soudns sooo cute %26lt;3 if you write it like this LiMELiTE on the logo it could be cute but it's really teenish so idk. Limelight could also be okay.





the color scheme sounds great! try some soft lime green walls + white furniture. if you're gonna have sofas in the waiting room for example maybe have them white with limegreen cushions? make sure you don't overdo it TOO much. experiment with different types of limegreen.





either way good luckk! hope it's a success[: x

No comments:

Post a Comment