Sunday, December 27, 2009

If I go to the salon to get my hair beach blonde will it?

will my hair turn out orange.... i dont think it should cause like if i go get it professionally done





my hair use to be beach blonde (like playboy bunny blonde) and then i went and got it done brown but now its a dark dirty blonde so will it turn orange.....If I go to the salon to get my hair beach blonde will it?
Not if a professional does it however if you do it then yes you will most likely have a mess on your hands.If I go to the salon to get my hair beach blonde will it?
If its done professionally it will turn out just fine. BUT WHY BLEACH? Blond really isnt great, besides the fact that people will think your another blond stupid slut? And men will only want to have sex with you, especially anal. Why not embrace your REAL beauty of what you really look like? why be fake? I just dont know why all girls want to look like paris hilton! BLAHHHH. Bad taste, and worse style.
No way! I just got mine done yesterday beach blonde w/ jet black underneath %26amp; it looks great! go get it girl,blondes have more fun! ;)
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment