Sunday, December 27, 2009

I just got my hair highlighted bright blond, how can I fix it without having to go back to the salon?

The girl who did it had to fix it twice, then she had a line of customers, and I didn't want to hold her back, and that's 30 minutes away, so I cannot go back. I know there are some dyes out there that will make my hair look blotchy. I don't want that, obviously. Does anyone have any suggestions? My hair is medium brown and I just want it all to be that color.I just got my hair highlighted bright blond, how can I fix it without having to go back to the salon?
just go to like cvs or walgreens and get some hair dye that matches your color and do it yourself. or go to a different salon.I just got my hair highlighted bright blond, how can I fix it without having to go back to the salon?
i had the same problem but i just let it grow out and now it looks so much better believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment