Monday, December 21, 2009

Dominican Salons (or any that Roller Sets hair)...in Northern VA?

Does anyone know of any salons that roller set hair in Northern VA?? Preferably one that specializes in ethnic/bi-racial hair.Dominican Salons (or any that Roller Sets hair)...in Northern VA?
you may have to travel into dc to get a really good salon. ask some girls that have nice hair where they go to. most places that specialize in ethnic hair advertise it. A panamanian lady did my hair once and it was incredible! not all salons know how to deal with all types of hair, so just be sure they know how you like your hair to be treated. also, just watch for a while and look at their clientele- do they look good when done, is the hair healthy, does the salon have lots of cutomers? if yes to thes, then they must be pretty good. i'm relly picky with my salons, so i feel the pain- just keep looking and asking! good luck.Dominican Salons (or any that Roller Sets hair)...in Northern VA?
I have only tried one so far in MD called Odalis hair salon. $55 for a wash and roller set and trimming my ends. $45 for just the wash and set. I am from NY and I pay $18 for them to do the same thing. These prices are outrageous but my hair looks healthy and straight. Report Abuse

Hi CJordan1204, I go to Louisa's Dominican Hair Salon in Silver Springs, MD. It's on Bonifant Ave right after you get into downtown Silver Springs. They're open everyday. I get my hair washed and a 30 minute deep condition and a ';Blow Out';, and in and out in less than 2 hours. 301-565-4624 Report Abuse

Hi--in case you are still looking for a place in Northern VA


Special Touch Intl


1468 N Beauregard St, Alexandria, VA 22311


(703) 933-1212


Ask for Miguelina, she is the best! Report Abuse

Im in DE looking for the same thing. I'm Dominican and know that there's no women on earth to straighten hair better than Dominicans! None.
I AM ON HOUSTON TEXAS
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment