Monday, December 21, 2009

Can you use store-bought hair dye over salon hair dye?

My hair is naturally med-dark brown. A couple of months ago I got hilights that ended up looking horrible. The salon had to go back and re-dye my hair a dark brown to cover them up, and then gave me some more natural looking hilights. Those are starting to grow out now, and I want to get them redone, however I do not want to go through all the hassle of last time. If I do it myself, will it look decent, or turn my hair orange?Can you use store-bought hair dye over salon hair dye?
don't do highlights at home, they are going to end up looking horrible. But if you still want to show some highlights on your hair, I suggest you use an all-over color that is a little lighter than what you have, and highlights will still show trough.Can you use store-bought hair dye over salon hair dye?
i've had bad experiences with home-dying...it is hard to get it right and normal looking


i would reccomend going to a professional hairstylist not just like a walk-in place


good luck!
sure you can but it will DAMAGE it big time...more because the professional kind has more of a chemical than the home one....

No comments:

Post a Comment