Monday, December 21, 2009

I was wonering if anyone new a good computer program to use in a hair salon to make appointments and stuff.?

I have heard this is a good program:


http://www.supersalon.com/screenshots.sh鈥?/a>





I have been considering this one myself. Look it over and I wish you the best of luckI was wonering if anyone new a good computer program to use in a hair salon to make appointments and stuff.?
I wouldn't use a computer to keep track of the appointments, You can easily loose information, and your stylist would have to learn how to use the program...Get a appointment booklet type, It's much easier. Plus, If the power ever went out, You wouldn't be able to access anything.I was wonering if anyone new a good computer program to use in a hair salon to make appointments and stuff.?
I would recommend Microsoft Works Suite 2005. Included is a daily calendar where you can log appointments. It also includes Microsoft Money which is an easy way to handle day to day finances. Word is included and you have spreadsheet applications. It's easy to install and easy to use.
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment