Sunday, December 27, 2009

What was the worst hair salon called you ever went to?

About 3 years I ago I went to a hair salon called ';Master Cuts'; and I went to trim my hair and the hair-stylist did a horrible job but now I go to another hair stylist and she does an excellent job I even by my hair products there the hair salon is called ';Profiles'; I hope I could answer your question :)What was the worst hair salon called you ever went to?
My cousin's self-made hairdressers ... in his bedroom ... we were both four. BAD times. People thought I was a cancer victim and took pity on me (lack of hair, looked as though I had been treated with chemotherapy).What was the worst hair salon called you ever went to?
Heidi's hair salon
Barnfield
Space hair and beauty
All of them.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment