Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you have to go to a salon to strip black hair?

or can I use something at home from like the beauty supply store? Do you have to go to a salon to strip black hair?
I say this from expierence ....please go to a salon....everybody's hair is different and it can have a different outcome... what worked on one person s hair may not be the results for yours i learned that the hard way lolDo you have to go to a salon to strip black hair?
I wouldn't attempt something like that on your own. You can lose some hair if you don't know what your doing. You have to basically bleach your hair and dye it another color. It's a huge pain! I would go and get someone to do it for you. I had to do it a few times.
I've done it in the past (more than once). They have stuff at like Sally's. They even have hair stripper at Wal-Mart. I would say go to a beauty supply store like Sally's though - they have higher quality products and they're more effective.
No. you can buy a hair color remover kit from a drug store.


i have put a remover kit on my hair once when it was black and it caused it to be like straw but you can do what you want. :)


Good luck!



They do have that type of thing at beauty supply stores, but I would recommend going to a salon for that process. Too many things can go wrong - you could end up making your hair fall out.
You def. want to go to a salon for that...I dont think theres anything at Beauty supply for people to do this at home anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment