Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair dye in a box or salon dyed hair?

I dyed my hair darker from a box a week ago, and then I went in the florida sun and it completely lightened it! I want it to be darker again so should I try dying it from box again? or would professional dye stay in longer when out in the sun a lot? I know it'll eventually get lighter so is it worth it to get it dyed at a salon or just do the box again? Thanks!Hair dye in a box or salon dyed hair?
There is a telephone number on the box of the product that you used to colour your hair. Phone that number and ask whether it was the sun that faded the colour or whether another reason was to blame. There may be buildup on your hair from products that you use or the box might be out dated, or some other reason. They will try to analyze the reason for the fading, will probably send you a new box of product, and will definitely be able to advise you on how to prevent fading from the strong sunshine. If you no longer have the box, just go back to the store and look for it on the boxes at the store.Hair dye in a box or salon dyed hair?
I use Perfect 10 haircolor, and am outside all the time, and it doesn't lighten up. I color mine dark brown, and it only takes 10 minutes. Before I color it though I don't put any products or wash my hair for a day or two, the color holds better.
I'd recommend a salon. It also depends on the type of dye your using.
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment