Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know any salons in Raleigh, NC for ethnic hair? ?

I usually go to this dominican salon, but i know that they focus more on the health of the hair vs the style. I just don't think the salon I go to could pull off the style I want (they might be able to, but I really don't wanna take that chance). I wanna cut my hair really short and add some color (like this http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as鈥?/a> ) Does anyone know a salon in or near Raleigh that can do this?Does anyone know any salons in Raleigh, NC for ethnic hair? ?
You might be able to go to this beauty school


It's called Sherrill's university of barber and cosmetology, it's on New Bern Ave.


They could probably do they kind of cut you want (it's cute btw) %26amp; don't worry..they are trained cometology students that are being supervised while they are doing your hair





[sorry if it's not the kind of salon you wanted]

No comments:

Post a Comment