Friday, January 8, 2010

Is Hair Off good for eyebrows because i cant use plucker or go to salon?

have anyone tried them and are they comfortable for eyebrows...if yes can i find them in walmart or rite aid


and yes one more question where can we find the stethescope and BP cuffs from....i need to buy them for my cna class...thanksIs Hair Off good for eyebrows because i cant use plucker or go to salon?
I've tried Nair, the one for face hair and it works fine for me. The thing is you have to be careful with that so that you don't end up messing your whole face up by accidental removing all your eyebrows.


I can't tell you about Hair Off, but i know that some of those products burn when you use them on your face, so make sure you get the ones that are for facial hair.


Believe me, it really does burn and it's uncomfortable. I know, I experimented with that.Is Hair Off good for eyebrows because i cant use plucker or go to salon?
I can't help with the eyebrow question, but look in the 'phone directory for a medical supply store to locate your BP equipment source.

No comments:

Post a Comment