Friday, January 8, 2010

I cut my hair myself after not liking how the hair salon did it...it looks kinda messed help?!?

A few days ago the hair dressers cut my hair. The next day i waqs really upset with how they cut it..so i kinda attempted to do Japanese style layers.. and well its F***ED!!! My fringed is messed to...HELP?!!!I cut my hair myself after not liking how the hair salon did it...it looks kinda messed help?!?
Well what's done is done now, so there are very limited ways to fix your hair completely. Good thing is that your haircut is not permanent! I've had plenty of bad haircuts in the past. I suggest maybe finding some nice hair styles you like and trying them out. Maybe even if you put your hair up you might like it better.





Also, you can go to another hair salon and they can fix up your hair for you if that is something you really want to do, depending on how short you want or don't want your hair. If not, maybe your hair isn't as bad as you think it is, just give it a few days of experimenting with different hair styles.I cut my hair myself after not liking how the hair salon did it...it looks kinda messed help?!?
get it shaved off and get a wig till it grows back. jkjk


uhmm, why dont you just go get it recut at a different place and say either the other place jacked it up, or some one thought id be funny to cut your hair in your sleep(:,, your welcome.commen sense tells me you should NEVER EVER EVER cut your hair again. and dont quit your day job to go be a hair dresser(: ,,
Go back to the hairdressers to get it sorted %26amp; tell them exactly what you want. If you're at all unhappy then speak up! I was a hairdresser until recently %26amp; believe me, a good hairdresser would rather you be honest %26amp; leave the salon happy than be feeling pissed off %26amp; never come back again.





And remember, it's just hair, nobody died, it will grow back.
i think you need go back to the hairdressers hun lol to get them to cut it to a nice length so the layers fit in nicely but dont do it yourself you'll just ruin your hair for the mean time i suggest you grip your fringe back and put your hair up and remember DONT CUT YOURSELF AGAIN lol hope it gets sorted hun x
Awww dear you poor little thing! I suggest you go to another hair salon and get them to fix it up. You might not like it, though it will look better than what we would do as we don't know what we're doing. Next time, just leave it a few days and sleep on it, you might grow to like it! Just keep away from the scissors!
Don't ever cut your own hair. A lot of stylists usually won't cut their own hair. It's a lot more complicated than you would think. Go get it fixed at a different place and hope for the best. Next time, you might be more precise in telling them what you want done.
If this is the same person who wanted to be preppy then you should go back to a hair salon and let a professional do it and do not feel bashful and tell her how you want it.





Some one help me with mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you are going to have to leave it and let it grow out. Im assuming you didnt tell the hairdresser you didnt like it, but if you have cut it yourself now theres not a lot you can do
I don't think there is anything you can do to your hair..Until it grows out..You could wear a hat.....Your hair will eventually grow back. Although,I don't think there is anything you can do for it,Except get another good looking haircut?
You should have gone back...if you don't like it they will generally change it without charging you...now...i don't now...have it cut again, but if you've cut it too short then you'll have to wait.
Clip it back or wear a headband. Don't despair, in a couple of months you'll be able to get it restyled into something you like.
I cut my hair, pretty bad. And just like cut it short. Like a little bit below your shoulder, so all the hair is all the same length.
Go to another salon. Never try to cut your own hair if you don't know how.... Such a pain in the a** for your next stylist.
You either have to go to another salon and fix it or you have to waitt till it grows back.
Hello,


There is nothing to worry just have a boy cut with short hair





if you like ....





my suggestion
Oh god..wear a wig ;\ or tie up in ponytail or hat.
...What do you want us to do about it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment