Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone had their hair dyed at any Jean Louis David salon in NYC?

I found a Jean Louis David salon near my job recently. I've been trying to find a RELIABLE BUT REASONABLY PRICED hair salon that I can get my hair professionally dyed at.





Unfortunately, after doing some research, I found that this salon received mostly negative reviews from past customers. However, most of them went for haircuts NOT to get their hair dyed.





If you have been to any of these salons in New York City in the past, I would love to hear your review.





Thanks in advance!Has anyone had their hair dyed at any Jean Louis David salon in NYC?
I can't afford to live in NYC. However, as for having your hair professionally dyed, it is much cheaper (and easy) to do it yourself. Purchase your products at a place like Sally Beauty Supply (perhaps there is one near you) and not at a grocery store or Wal Mart. A beauty supply store will have better quality products. Get the dye, a mixing bottle, a bottle of developer (this will last since there is more than enough), and gloves. If you get any spots on your counter or floor, they come up with bleach. Put an old towel around your shoulders and then use it to dry your hair after you wash out the dye.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment