Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you generally tip the owner of a hair salon if they do your hair?

Generally, yes. You don't have to and some people do not. It's not like one of those things where if you don't tip a waiter it's considered rude.Do you generally tip the owner of a hair salon if they do your hair?
I know this was a big topic amongst my friends last year because one of our friends opened her own shop. It was about 50/50 as some of them did tip owners and others did not.





I have always tipped the owner of a salon because they are still providing their time and professional skills to do my hair.Do you generally tip the owner of a hair salon if they do your hair?
I think they divide the tips evenly at the end of the week.
They are providing a service like any other sytlist so tip him/her the same.
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment