Friday, January 8, 2010

I got my hair dyed today from the salon I don't like how long until I can dye it?

I will dye it with store bought hair dye. Can I do it tomorrow? She did blonde on top and dark brown on the bottom. She first bleached my hair then lighted it, but it turned out like a yellow I really don't like it!!!I got my hair dyed today from the salon I don't like how long until I can dye it?
dude, go back to the salon and tell her you hate it. you wasted so much money and now youre going to use store bought dye? that sucks!! GO defend yourself and your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be nice about it, apparently being nice is key to getting what you want.I got my hair dyed today from the salon I don't like how long until I can dye it?
Go back to the salon and they should fix it if you don't like it. If you leave unhappy, you should phone them explain u don't like it and if they are any kind of upstanding salon they will do it for free!! Forget paying the money for doing the box color yourself, it will fry your hair. But u can do it today, u could even call them today and tell them u want to schedule a time to come back.
You should have told the hair stylist that you disliked it. Most places will be more than happy to redo it for you for free. Call and be nice about it.
My friend didnt like how her hair turned out from the salon so we bought some hair dye from rite aid and i redyed it for her within 2 hours and it turned out fine. but it could be different with anybody.
I'm with Mirandad and Jess B. Call the salon and tell them your complaint. You should not spend anymore money on this. They should fix it for you for free.





Good luck with your improved color! : )
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • oil paintings
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment