Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to make my hair a few shades lighter but can't afford to dye it at a salon?

What's a home remedy or something to make my hair lighter without going to a salon?I want to make my hair a few shades lighter but can't afford to dye it at a salon?
LEMON JUICE! It works great, but it may take a few sessions to get your hair to the shade that you want it to be. Here is the recipe:


-Take 1 cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice (not from the bottle...fresh only.) and combine it with 1 1/2 Cups of lukewarm water. Put this in a large bowl and soak your hair for fifteen minutes, then afterwards leaning over a sink or tub and pouring it down your hair. Do this before sunbathing, but if you can't sunbathe you don't have to.I want to make my hair a few shades lighter but can't afford to dye it at a salon?
All you need is lemons or real lemon juice. Apply the lemon juice to all parts of your hair, or if you just want highlights just on selected portions. If it's for the whole head, dose liberally. Then all you need to do is sit in the sun for a couple of hours. Shorter depending on how many shades lighter you want. To check come back inside every 20 min. and rinse your hair to check results (make sure U dry it first). If it鈥檚 not the color you want reapply the juice and step out for a bit longer.





My personal favorite for lightening hair is Sun-in.


You can get it at any drug store (Wal-mart) and it鈥檚 pretty inexpensive.
I'm assuming you have blond hair... me too! Sunlight works. There's this stuff called Sun-In that you spray in your hair before you go out into the sun, and it lightens it. You can also use the John Frieda blond highlight activating shampoos and conditioners. They make it glisten more. All of those are cheaper than a salon dye job.





I have baby fine blond hair, so boxed dyes fry my hair really easily. The other stuff is a little better on your hair I think.
Then buy a box dye, they do work you know. :)


Or get some sun on it, that works well too. Don't use a lighter blonde than you want though, and hope it won't make it lighter or not leave it on long enough, make sure you buy the shade you want and use the dye properly.
go to a drug store and buy some hair dye.


if you want it to look good do it at the salon.


when i did highlights on myself, it looked horrible!!! :( Everyone laughed at me.


:( :(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::(:(:(:(:(:(
i would find a way to raise money cause the ones at drug stores are very bad on your hair
buy some at a drug store or something

No comments:

Post a Comment