Friday, January 8, 2010

Is breastfeeding safe for the baby when the mother works at a hair salon with all the chemicals in the air?

that depends on if the chemicals are absorbed in the skin i am not sure but i think as long as you are not absorbing it in the skin then your fine check with the er just to be sure good luckIs breastfeeding safe for the baby when the mother works at a hair salon with all the chemicals in the air?
I just looked up on birthcare.com and they said that the chemicals that are used do not harm you during pregnsncy.Is breastfeeding safe for the baby when the mother works at a hair salon with all the chemicals in the air?
I think it is okay but You should still take caution of what you breath in ingest or let get on your skin, keep yourself fully covered arounfd your breastswith a salon gown when you ork with chemicals and you can also use a face mask to repell some of the chemicals in the salon.. I think you will be fine just use your common sense.And check the products themselves to because usually if they are very harmful they will read so and if its bad for you its bad for the baby, just use wise prevention motives
I have been fighting with my son's eczema for four years with little success and was unhappy to find out that baby number two had the same skin problems. I read somewhere that calendula based creams were good for this condition and have used others with some success but I was BLOWN AWAY with how quickly my both of my kids' skin improved with your calendula cream. After the first application the skin was better than ever. It is simply amazing! Thanks for making this wonderful product!!!! E.M

No comments:

Post a Comment