Friday, January 8, 2010

How much is getting hair and makeup done at a salon?

i just want them to curl my hair for me and give me cute bangs w/ makeup. estimate price? dont say alot or depends where you live, just a normal hair salon.How much is getting hair and makeup done at a salon?
id say about $90-120How much is getting hair and makeup done at a salon?
If it's not a cut, and just a blow-out/style, then $35 and $25





but it does depend on where you live





And you can always get your makeup done at the Mac counter for $0


($20 if you want to buy a product)
in canada %26amp;us


for bang cut $7-9


curl is depends on your hair but it is about $30-40


makeup about $ 25
45 hair


30 makeup.





That's what I have seen in most places.
for me:





hair- 200$


makeup-150$
  • cooking oil
  • natural foundation
  • coconut oil
  • vegetable oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment