Friday, January 8, 2010

The Best Hair Salon in Philadelphia Ever??

I have a prom cumming up and I want to have te best hair ever!! I am of mixed cultures with fairly brown skin. I have very thick hair and I would prefer those stylists who are very good when working with african-americans. (My hair is about that texture). I need a stylists who can do a perfect red carpet style. Anyone know the perfect salon in Philly?? Hopefully not too expensive. Thanks, Prom is in approximately 2 weeks!!The Best Hair Salon in Philadelphia Ever??
Hair 4 u 16th and South Street ask for Zina, she is wonderfulThe Best Hair Salon in Philadelphia Ever??
I do not know who is the best. i put feelers out and came up with ';Devine Hair Image'; on Shew Ave,stylist is Denise.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment